Friday, January 14, 2011

A little Inspiration for you :-)

God is the Reason

God is the reason I am here today and able to share with you that he is the reason I am who I am. God has brought me through some hard times in my life. Are you going throught a hard time? Here are some verses that I found really helpful and encouraging and I hope you do as well! Just rememebr he knows the end form the beginning and it will all be ok. This too shall pass :-)


Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Romans 8:31
If God is for us, who can ever be against us?

No comments:

Post a Comment